Google+ FABULOUS FRIDAY |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Friday 15 February 2013

FABULOUS FRIDAY

This was my lunch today. I go through phases - and after so much soup of late, I'm ready for a bit of crunch. I bought a couple of supermarket salad pots and mixed them together with some salad leaves. The wheat berry salad was delicious and I loved the texture - which reminded me of pearl barley.
The wheat berry - if milled, produces whole wheat flour. Next time, I hope to make my own salad, and will add wheat berries to my shopping list.
Lunch came in at around 500 calories with half a buttered roll.
One thing we always do now is season our salads and add olive oil. We found the oil helped fill us up for longer. If you don't like oil, then don't use it - perhaps try mayonnaise instead? Do you ever put salt and pepper on your salad leaves?
After last night's gourmet evening out, I'm not sure what's on the menu later. It could be fish and chips - we'll see.
SATURDAY we are making another NEW dish, and I'm getting excited thinking about it - and will post the recipe tomorrow.
Losing weight eating the food we love!

REMEMBER: We all have a calorie allowance - why not find out what yours is? We like to post our main meals to show you what CAN be eaten. You won’t find us posting every last morsel though – but we hope this gives you an idea of how far calories can go!
Read about our UNIQUE METHOD of weight loss and find out how we have lost weight eating the food we love.
Copyright © forgetdietingforever 2013, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...