Google+ Tuesday's plan |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Tuesday's plan

I was ravenous this morning and have no idea why, but I generally listen to my body now and eat accordingly. It's not often I wake up feeling hungry! Most of the diets I tried in the past were so low in calories that I was always hungry. Eating more, as we do, is the key to small amounts of weight loss that have added up to over 6.5 stone.
My breakfast was half a grapefruit - I just love the refreshing taste, followed by 2 slices of toast and a boiled egg. I had one slice of Jarlsberg cheese on one of the pieces of toast and spread the other with butter and marmite. Quite a good breakfast at around 360 calories, but it was filling and delicious.
I believe our bodies will let us know what it wants - so why not do just that. I've been following my instincts for the last 19 months, and rarely have any cravings as a result.
LUNCH - we've chosen home made soup. We've got a couple of portions of this fabulous butternut squash soup in the freezer and need to make some space. We'll have some cheese sandwiches with this - that's 80g of bread and 10g of strong cheddar (approx 450 calories).
DINNER - we're planning to have lamb chops, salad/parmesan, sweetcorn and potatoes (approx 650).
I'll just about make it under my 1500 calorie target - still achieving a GOOD day! I'm going to get a small walk in which should give me at least 160 calories to play with!
With the scales being kind to me today, I don't want to spoil it too much, as I hope to reach a NEW LOW WEIGHT by Friday!

If you would like to know more about how we achieved our fabulous weight loss see OUR IDEA
Read how we put 'our idea' to the test  -  Our Experiment

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...