Google+ Plans |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Plans

We like to plan ahead, but sometimes things do not happen quite as we expect. Take last night where we had the lamb chops and salad/potatoes ready to go, but ended up meeting up with some friends. Our evening meal turned into something else - but hopefully this won't stop me hitting a new low weight later on this week. That's despite all the lovely food we ate over the weekend too.
I can usually sense when my weight is going to drop, and even after our little diversion last night, I am still optimistic!!
Today we had smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and toast for lunch. And - you've guessed it - we are now having the lamb chops tonight.
I would say we are now in our final phase of weight loss - which is brilliant news. My partner has more or less made it to his target, and I have a little way to go. The great thing is, every pound I lose from here seems to be making a real difference. At the moment there seems to be a shape change going on again - around the belly too which is great news. Learning how to dress without having to 'cover up' (goodbye wobbly bits) is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...