Google+ Fruit |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 13 September 2012

Fruit

Sometimes I wake up and really fancy fruit for breakfast. So to get me going this morning I had one of my favourite dishes - peaches and greek yoghurt with just a little honey. I used full fat yoghurt (to help keep me full) and bought some delicious looking peaches from the local market yesterday. This small bowlful is around 125 calories - so I've added a slice of rye bread and some Leerdammer cheese. If I eat too little, I'll get hungry.
Now - the question is - do I fancy something because I know it's in the house, or is my body asking for some missing nutrient? Quite often I will spot something, then before I know it, I'm eating it. I really believe that out of sight is out of mind now. Advertising! That's probably why we find the chocolate stands right next to the till area! Prompting us to buy, buy, buy.

If you would like to know more about how we achieved our fabulous weight loss see OUR IDEA
Read how we put 'our idea' to the test  -  Our Experiment

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...