Google+ Crayfish tails |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Sunday 16 September 2012

Crayfish tails

We didn't realise but crayfish is very low in calories. The fishmonger had some on offer - I rarely see them in the supermarket, so we picked some up. You can usually buy crayfish tail sandwiches and salads, but never the crayfish. I can perhaps see why now - after roughly calculating this sandwich.
We used about 100g crayfish and packed it into 100g of very lightly buttered bread - a little full fat mayo and watercress, and our sandwich came to about 300 calories.
I had some crisps with mine and my lunch came to around 450 calories. This will balance out nicely for our dinner - Chinese style pork belly, pak choi and mash. Can't wait. We like to make full use of our normal calorie allowance for these 3 days - boosting our metabolism and helping us to lose weight. Back to being good tomorrow - and looking forward to good news on the scales, which I already sense. I know that's strange to say, but I can feel a change is on the way, and my belly fat is really looking unhappy and ready to leave!

If you would like to know more about how we achieved our fabulous weight loss see OUR IDEA
Read how we put 'our idea' to the test  -  Our Experiment

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...