Google+ Spicy chicken with couscous |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 23 August 2012

Spicy chicken with couscous

Here's the recipe for this spicy dish (I swapped the 700g of lamb for 6 chicken thighs then added 50g of sliced chorizo). I finished it with some couscous - although I rarely eat this, I wanted to try some BARLEY COUSCOUS as I'd never eaten it before. It's supposed to be more nutty, and that's exactly what I thought. A spoonful of cooling yoghurt and a sprinkle of smoked paprika finished the dish nicely. At around 500 calories - this was a great evening meal for me and the couscous was very nice.

If you would like to know more about our METHOD of weight loss - see OUR IDEA.
Read more about how we began this successful weight loss journey - Our Experiment
Copyright © forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...