Google+ Ideas for the weekend |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Saturday 18 August 2012

Ideas for the weekend

We're thinking about having a pea risotto for lunch today - and I'm wondering if I can add in some of the marrow that I was given yesterday? Marrow is delicious and delicate, so I can't see why it wouldn't go?

Dinner is probably steak on the bbq, with a salad, some corn and some crispy potatoes (either chips or roast).

Sunday we are hoping to have a go at a slow roast, but putting this on the bbq - the weather is supposed to be hot, hot, hot.

There is salmon on offer at one of the large supermarkets, and we love this, so we're off out to have a look at it.

Whatever we do, we know it's going to be fresh and tasty. All we need to do is enjoy eating a full calorie allowance over the weekend. Perhaps get in a walk or two (for extra calories or faster weight loss) and ... relax. I might even get to wear my new dress, and show off what 18 months of slow weight loss has done to my figure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...