Google+ Progress |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 9 February 2012

Progress

Our weight is still on the downward spiral.  My partner is down a whole pound in weight from last week and I am down a quarter.  What is amazing is that this way of eating is still bringing results while we eat anything we want to eat.  I'm a bit disappointed that I am not showing a better result, because my physical appearance suggests I have lost more?  Perhaps it will show next time?  It doesn't matter in the end, because we are both going in the right direction and we both know when we have been "good" - so it will all add up in the end.  My partner is chuffed about the pound weight loss.  He had already felt his body change, and I can see the shape developing too.

Today we are going to eat a mushroom omelette and salad for lunch, and dinner is going to be new potatoes, lamb and salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...