Google+ Is my nose getting bigger? |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Friday 23 September 2011

Is my nose getting bigger?

Or is my face getting smaller. I think my partner prefers the second idea. This question arose after my partner was asked if he had broken his nose recently. A colleague of his hadn't seen him for quite a few months, and suddenly came out with this question the other day. My partner replied that his nose had been broken for the last 15 years - way before he had even known his colleague. He broke it playing rugby. I laughed and said maybe the weightloss in his face is finally being recognised. In a round about way, the question is really a compliment. His colleague probably couldn't work out why my partner's face looked different, and after a short study....spotted the broken nose. Losing weight slowly but surely is bringing a lot of strange comments. The great test will be when my partner goes to a conference in November. The attendees will be people he will not have seen since the last conference which was a year ago. By November, the weight loss should be around 3.5 stone. A big difference. So it will be VERY interesting to see what people say to him then. But for now, we have a good old chuckle at some of the comments. My last one being - have I had my hair done? Not quite as funny, but when people see you on a regular basis, they don't realise the bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...