Google+ Weight loss |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Weight loss

I think I'm going to break that all time low for good this week. I have seen the scales tipping to this point, but I wanted to see a break through. With a bit of careful meal planning I could be well on the way to another all time low on Monday. Obviously weight fluctuates every day, but I like to see it hovering regularly between two points. What was once my lowest weight then turns into my highest weight.

Since Monday I am down about a pound and a bit now. So a good day today should secure that for next Monday's weigh in. I am more than convinced that eating lots more over the weekend does something to my body. I seem to be achieving that new "easy" weight loss that I used to get every time I started a new diet, each time I go on my 4 day "good" eating plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...