Google+ Want volume - here's how! |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Monday 4 July 2011

Want volume - here's how!

Here is one of my favourite "tricks". I love coleslaw. I love certain full fat brands - mentioning no names here. The low cal alternatives lack flavour for me, and I like coleslaw because of its creamy texture. So to remedy this, I take my fav coleslaw and add the same in weight of grated carrot and finely sliced white cabbage! I can keep a large tub of coleslaw going all week on half the calories. This is what it looks like - simply mix together and you have (in my opinion) an even better coleslaw as it's a bit crunchier and more filling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...